Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Times

I had a fabulous mother's day and birthday! I want to thank everyone who sang, sent cards and gifts, and remembered me on my birthday. Here I am getting ready to eat my favorite cake--carrot cake from "Granny's Goodies."

This past weekend I had a wonderful time going to "Time Out for Women" in Cincinnati with eleven other ladies from the ward.






Three of my good buddies...I call this picture: Stylish ladies in front of stylish wall.


The three musketeers! It was fun to spend time with dear friends again. We have missed talking and doing things together since the three of us are so busy going to school, working, and raising children.

It is still fun to have slumber parties, eat junk food, and stay up all night. Unfortunately, it takes a little longer to recuperate from the lack of sleep and sugar high as our husbands and kids will attest too.






No comments: