Monday, June 14, 2010

May Highlights Continued

No, I did not really turn nineteen, even though I feel that young! I forgot to buy a number "3" candle, so this year I had the privilege of being 19 again instead of 39 years old (I will definitely need to forget the number "4" for next year!).
I had a wonderful Birthday & Mother's Day despite the fact they took place in the middle of a very hectic month of May.  I enjoyed the calls, gifts, spending time with family & friends, and watching Iron Man opening night!
With the end of May came the end of Seminary. I will miss my Seniors Shay and Sean, but can't wait to see everyone back next fall, including 18 new students!
My Seminary class again, only this time they are revealing their true colors (and yes, I am also showing the real me).

No comments: