Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

Every year we enjoy going to our church's "Trunk-Or-Treat", and chili cook-off. Since we did not have an actual costume contest this year, I decided to post some of my favorite pictures, and tell you what Awards I would of handed out:
Kate and Brittney as "Most Imaginative" costumes. Just try to imagine that Harry Potter has turned into a beautiful ladybug.
Merinda and Lauren as "Oddest Pair Standing Next to Each Other" costumes. It almost hurts my brain to look at a pioneer girl standing next to a one-eyed, one-horned, flying-purple-people-eater (which Lauren and her mom made themselves--way to go!).
Most "Normal Family Costumes" costume. What a handsome bunch!
McKenzie and Rebekah modeling "The Most Beautiful" costumes. But wait, I don't think these two really are dressed up. They look this beautiful everyday!

Cindy and Jennie with the best, "I Pulled It Out Of My Halloween Box a Few Minuets Ago" costumes. It's good to have Halloween costume connections!
The best "Twins" costumes. Hmmm, you have the beautiful Little Bo Peep with the big sheep, and the scariest Little Bo Peep I have ever seen with. . .Lamb Chop?
The "Most Creative" costumes. It takes no imagination to see how creative Jessica was for completely creating, and making hers' (and Ariels') costumes from scratch. I am still amazed!
The "Coolest Costume In Town" costume. And who said that Elvis is dead.
The best "I Can't Believe How Much Work Went Into This Costume" costume. Way to go Cheri, you're amazing.
Best "Overall Costumes".  At least, according to Breck Manwaring.
Best "Kid's Costume". But wait, that's not a kid (or is it?).

Best "Beauty and The Beast" costumes. The picture speaks for itself.
"Biggest Wig I Have Ever Seen In My Life" costume. John always did have an eye for style.
The "Best-Looking Couple" costumes. It's Mark and Bridgette, need I say more?
The best "Three Stooges" costumes. This too speaks for itself.

The best "Best Friends" costumes. Who says a Kentucky hillbilly and gypsy lady can't be BFF's.

2 comments:

Sherie Christensen said...

Good job on coming up with awards for everyone. It looks like you have a ward full of good sports. It's good to have Halloween traditions.

Unknown said...

Happy to see this Halloween party. It reminds me of my party that I threw my dear ones at one of LA venue. Took ideas from online blog for the day and very happy to see everything turned out best that day.