Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010

I Christmas began with our traditional Christmas Eve candle-light dinner, and reading/singing of the Christmas Story.
Christmas morning we took the traditional picture top of the stairs, only this year there are a few more smiles since it was 9:00 am instead of 6:00 am!
Merinda enjoyed all her gifts which she meticulously placed for the picture.
Breck was thrilled about his purple tie. . .
But definitely his favorite gift was his new I-Touch (of which he already earned  half the money for). But I guess seeing is believing.
Brittney too was pretty happy about her new I-Touch. I don't know what got into Santa this year, but I do think all the strings that are (and will be) attached to those i-touches might subdue some of the kid's giddiness, and make Santa feel a little better.


Aubrey just enjoyed taking pictures of herself and her friends with her new camera!
My favorite part of Christmas. . .not working a 12 hour shift on Christmas day (like last year). And just relaxing with nowhere to go in the cold and snow, or nothing pressing to do!

1 comment:

Sherie Christensen said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you had a good Christmas and I'm not telling my kids about those phones -- they'd be so jealous.