Monday, November 7, 2016

Happy Halloween

 Halloween is always such a fun time of year. I simply call Merinda's costume...Beautiful Cactus!
She had a great time at the Halloween youth dance with some of her besties Lauren, Xavier, 
  and Liz.
Brittney also had fun dressing up as a... Beautiful Unicorn!
 where she seemed to fit right in (well almost) with her co-workers! 
 My favorite costumes from the Ward Trunk-or-Treat was the costume Thoney Charles made for his son Jared.
 My favorite female costumes were the Linker sisters (and Corey).


 My favorite male costumes were the Hale boys (and dad).
 
 And the best decorated trunk was definitely the Charles!
Of course we can't forget the band!
No Halloween would be complete without watching the band's Halloween half-time show,
and looking at all the interesting costumes!
  
 Merinda in her beautiful cactus costume again,
 
 and my other favorite, Camryn Barber, dressed up as Napoleon Dynamite!

No comments: