Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me!

 I had another wonderful birthday this year, Christina Holt made me a carrot cake (my favorite!) from scratch, and it was as good as it was beautiful!!
 Mom ordered me some clothes and Sasha sent me this shirt. I also received wonderful cards from my other siblings and extended family, and phone call from Matt (who always remembers and calls on my birthday!).
 I received numerous texts and birthday wishes from friends and family via social media (thank you everyone, and thank you Brittney for passing on the messages!). And oil that I've been wanting (above) from my friend Bea, who was even in the hospital on my birthday! 
Leanne, my good friend who shares my same birthday, sent me a Burt's Bees goody bag, and I got this cute little Pineapple plant, and my favorite eye shadow, from my friend Ruthie! And of course boxing gloves and lessons from my dear sweet husband!
 Merinda gave me a make-over for my birthday. This is the before ...
 and after picture. Even though I hardly wear make-up, she did have some good tips I will continue to use.
All ready for my big date - out to eat at Carrabba's Italian Grill with Brad!
 Since I might have to eat all my carrot cake myself, we ordered a chocolate sheet cake from City Barbecue. I know it sounds random but City BBQ makes the best chocolate cake (and I don't normally even like chocolate cake), and cobbler! 
 The Holt's were nice enough to come over and share the cake and red velvet ice cream (also my favorite) with us!
It was so nice to see and visit with all the Holt kids again!

No comments: