Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Memorial Day

 I so much appreciate all the men and women who have fought and died preserving my freedoms and quality of life! And I also like to remember my loved ones who have passed on. 
(Above, Brittney visiting her Grandma Manwaring's grave site with her Grandpa Manwaring, and aunt's Becky and Kim) 
 I had to live vicariously through Melanie and her family as they visited my dad's grave site in Lindon, Utah.
 Mom, and Sasha and family, also visited dad's grave site.
 Also on Memorial Day every year, the Georgetown Ward has a picnic at Scott County Park. The Bishopric barbecues hamburgers and hot dogs and provides paper goods and drinks, and the Ward members bring their favorite sides and desserts. 
 But mostly we all just love getting together and catching up.
 
 
 The youth enjoying one another. 
 
 
And it's always nice for the adults to just sit and visit, without any pressures or responsibilities! 

No comments: