Thursday, November 16, 2017

I Love Fall!

One of the reasons Fall is my favorite season is because of all the vibrant colors! Brad has been traveling this month, and even this picture he took of downtown Tokyo, Japan, from his hotel room, is picturesque will all the Fall foliage.
I then decided to take a picture looking through by bedroom doors at all the Fall foliage in my own backyard.
 More views from my bedroom deck (or veranda, which I prefer to call it).
 Views of the backyard from the main-floor deck...
 
 
 
 I don't know what this little shrub is called, but it's one of my favorites in the Fall.
 And, just the other morning, I awoke to the most amazing sunrise! The overwhelming color from both the sky and leaves were almost too much to behold!
 I consider it one of God's little gifts to me,
 and a blessing that I only have to look as far as my backyard to enjoy the beauties of the Season!

No comments: