Friday, January 22, 2016

Home for the Holidays V

I Love to See the Temple

Salt Lake City, Utah, Temple

 
 
 
 
 
  
 

Mount Timpanogos Temple, Pleasant Grove, Utah

 
 

Twin Falls, Idaho, Temple

 

I Love the Mountains

Utah the Beautiful

One of the main things I miss about not living in Utah, are the mountains.
 
 
 
 
 They are majestic from anywhere, anytime of the year.
 
 
All of these pictures were taken from I-15 in American Fork and Pleasant Grove.
 
 
 
 
 The last four pictures were taken from Melanie's front yard in Elk Ridge, Utah (this is why I am sometimes jealous of my siblings).
 
 This is the view from Sasha's backyard.
 View from Mom's backyard.


Idaho the Beautiful

Even though the mountains in Buhl, Idaho aren't as big, it still as its own beauty.
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
Merinda took these first 10 pictures just walking around Grandpa Manwaring's yard.
 
 
 
 
 The rest of these pictures were taken while driving through Grandpa's subdivision. 

1 comment:

Sherie Christensen said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.