Friday, January 6, 2017

Tis The Season For: Christmas Decorations & Treats

 Since I don't live by family, Mom and I like to exchange pictures of our Christmas decorations. It's a sad day when you're down to only three stockings, but thankfully, Aubrey and Breck will be home for Christmas next year.
 My dining room,
 and kitchen with the beautiful picture of the First Christmas, given to us by Mom last year.
 These next three pictures are of Mom's beautifully decorated dining room.
 Her ornaments even matched her furniture.

 
And of course the holidays would not be complete without homemade treats.
 This year we made white chocolate pretzels and Oreo Christmas bark to give to our friends.
  Merinda put hers in cute little Santa bags to pass out to her friends at school.
 I also decided to make my grandma's delicious sugar cookies (after much begging from my husband!). 
With that begging, however, there comes a price...
helping me cut out and decorate all those cookies! But, it was worth it!

No comments: