Friday, January 6, 2017

Tis The Season For: Christmas Lights

 With so much going on during the holidays it seems that people have become too busy to decorate the outside of their homes.  
 
And really, who can blame them, it does take a lot of work and time. 
However, when I see lights on people's homes as I'm fighting the holiday traffic, it really does put a smile on my face, and just makes me feel happy with the spirit of the season. 
 One day when I was dropping off one of Merinda's friends, he told us to make sure and stop by the house at the top of the street with all the lights, on our way out. 
He said that that house just makes his whole Christmas. 
I thought he was being a little dramatic but we decided to pass by anyway. 
As Merinda and I came upon the house, we just sat in the middle of the road, mesmerized! 
These sad pictures taken from inside my car, with my cellphone, don't do it justice, nor do you have the privilege of listening to the perfectly synchronized Christmas music (a sign on the front lawn directed us to turn to a particular radio station).
But, as you scroll down, use your imagination as you look at each picture, and notice that no two are the same.  
 At one point in the show, Merinda even noticed Santa Clause peeking through one of the top bedroom windows.  
We were a couple of little kids again, overcome with excitement! 
 I'm just sad that so much didn't come through on the camera. 
But we hope you enjoy the show anyway! 











Merinda and I would like to personally thank the family on Dunn Circle,
for making our Christmas holiday just a little brighter!

No comments: