Friday, June 7, 2019

Happy Anniversary & Birthday ... to Me

Brad and I celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary in May. My goodness, how time flies when you're having fun!
Also in May, the three of us Heelis siblings have birthdays within about a week of each other. I've lost track of how many grand kids also have birthdays in May, and apparently Mom has too because only a couple of their names made the cut. Even though I wasn't in Utah to celebrate the May birthdays with everyone, at least my name made it on the cake!
  Melanie celebrating with the grand kids who also have May birthdays.
 I enjoyed my own "Milky Way" birthday cake compliments of my friend Christen (she also made me her amazing peanut butter fudge!). She spoiled me the week of my birthday!
 Brittney also spoiled me with jewelry I could wear for her wedding, and Burt's Bees essentials!
 Sasha gave me Ali-perfect shirts and these adorable Succulents (it's amazing what Amazon can ship now days)! 
 The Holt's gave me a wonderful card and this beautiful plant and balloon (my goal is to keep the plant alive before the balloon inflates).
 
And I was further spoiled with lovely books and cards from Mom, and wonderful cards and dark chocolate from family and friends! It truly was another blessed birthday and anniversary.

No comments: