Saturday, September 13, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Utah and the Heelis's

Extended Heelis Family get-together at Peteetneet Park, Payson, Utah

We all had such a wonderful time visiting my dad side of the family at Peteetneet School in Payson (where my dad went to High School). I hope this is a tradition that we're going to keep because I love these visits!
Aunt June--still so much spunk left in her,
 
 she'll probably outlive us all.
 Cindy, Aunt June, Christine, and my Aunt Carla.
My uncle Jim, who used to be the mayor of Santaquin. I think Carla is glad those days are over.
Sherie and Mom (Sherie is my only...I mean, my number one blog fan!).
I love my cousin Derek, he always cracks me up! 
My Aunt Bonnie who made this all happen (once again). I don't know how she keeps up with it all, she is really amazing!
Uncle Howard, the epitome of quiet strength.
 My Aunt Malea, always has a smile on her face.
 Carla and Melanie, if you think you've seen or been though it all, Carla's got you beat. But she never holds a grudge--just keeps on giving!
 Uncle Brad, one with many interests and talents.
 My uncle Den, he knows a lot, about a lot of things--just don't get him started on politics!
Aunt Sherry has a fierce love of family.  
Angie, Sasha, and Stephanie--takes me back to the good old days. 
My cousins Jimmy and Phil, one of my favorite memories was just watching them play basketball with my dad. 
 My cousin Spencer, or is it Tommy (I still can't keep them straight).
My cousin Corey, who knew he would make such cute babies! 
 
Breck bonding with Rachelle and Samantha (again),
 and enjoying their younger cousins Aspen and Dante (with matching blankies).
Rachelle, Isaac, Samantha, Breck, and Tage having a good time.
 I think Tage needs to smile a little bigger though.
Such wonderful memories, Thank You Aunt Bonnie, Mom, and everyone else who came, we'll never forget these cherished momets!!!

No comments: