Sunday, December 17, 2017

Tis the Season for ... Company Christmas Parties

 This year we drove up to Detroit again for Brad's Company Christmas party. Brad had some meetings beforehand so we grabbed lunch at Frisch's Big Boy, definitely not our first choice but choice number one had a gas leak due to the cold weather. Speaking of the cold weather and snow, I think this pictures describes it quite well! 
  The party was held at an Italian restaurant, and this was our table before everyone arrived.
 Brad's boss Herman, and his wife Elizabeth. Herman gave a little speech and made a toast. Brad and I really like Herman, he's a very nice and thoughtful person.
 Brad's old boss, and our good friends Gordy and Maureen (we love them!). I apologize for the fuzzy pictures but the lighting was so dim this was the best I could do.
 Another Brad who is a coworker, and his very sweet wife Gretta.
 Brad and I being all festive, but the bags under my eyes tell it all.
 For dessert Brad ordered the homemade donuts and cream cheese a la mode!
I ordered the chocolate mousse pie (this picture so does not do it justice!).
It was a quick trip to Detroit and back in the snow and cold, but it very nice to see and visit with all of Brad's co-workers, who are all just great people!

No comments: